Do you donate over €21 per month to us, or have you donated over €250 or more to us in any one of or all of the last four years? If so, and you are a PAYE tax payer, we can claim up to 72% more from the revenue on your donations AT NO EXTRA COST TO YOU!

All you need to do is:

  1. Download and complete the CHY4 Annual Certificate
  2. Sign your name at the bottom of the form and date it
  3. Then return it to:

Jampa Ling, Owendoon House, Bawnboy, Co. Cavan.

There is also another form called the Enduring Certificate Certificate (CHY3) which allows a donor to give us a mandate for up to 5 years to claim tax back on their donations without us having to contact donor each year.

  • Remember it doesn’t matter if you give to other charities. The tax form(s) only contain details of donations made to us
  • If you are unemployed now, but were employed throughout the year of the eligible claim, then we will still be able to claim for that year
  • Married couples are usually taxed as one, so either partner can sign the form.
  • Unfortunately, some Pensioners can sometimes pay PAYE tax on their pension, so the eligible years might still be claimable.
  • The Annual Cert is completed if you wish to provide us on an annual basis information in support of a claim by us for tax relief in respect of your donation. We may contact you to renew the Annual Cert in subsequent years. Alternatively an Enduring Cert can be completed which allows us to claim tax relief in respect of your donations for a period up to 5 years, & precludes the need for us to contact you for subsequent years. This arrangement can be cancelled at any time by the donor.
  • It won’t cost you a cent extra!